Busch Gardens Tampa Animal Research Intern (Summer 2016)
Applications are due by March 1, 2016.
Requirements and Competencies
- At least two years of an undergraduate program with coursework in biology and/or nutrition
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to work independently
- Must have valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and be able to meet Busch Gardens’ driving guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Duration: 11 weeks (Summer Semester)
- Conduct behavioral and/or nutritional research with animal collection
- Collect and process feed and fecal samples
- Data entry
- Work with research staff to analyze and report data and findings
- Present scientific findings to zoo staff and guests
- Additional duties as required
- Training will be provided
IMPORTANT: To apply, please submit
- A brief cover letter describing your research interests
- A current resume
- A copy of your transcripts (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
To preserve formatting, you may submit these documents to email@example.com. However, the online application must still be completed in order to be considered for this position.
Date Posted: February 17, 2016 Date Removed: March 1, 2016
Department: Zoological Reports To: Zoo Management
Salary: $8.85 Position Type: Seasonal
Recruiter: Dani Limbach Posting: 3258
Relocation Provided: No
If interested, please apply online at www.myDiscoveryInfo.com,
Applications are due on March 1.