We are excited to announce the 2021 ZWNF/NAG Conference will be held virtually on
October 4 – 8th, 2021
Although we are disappointed not to be able to meet in-person this year and enjoy Toronto, we are looking forward to the new opportunities this presents for the zoo community. Conference sessions are scheduled 1 – 5 pm EDT each day.
After the conference each day, join us for additional social and networking opportunities during happy hour including topical discussions, games, meeting new people, and the SCARF fundraiser auction.
Registration will be:
- $50 – for everyone (both members and nonmembers)
- $20 – discounted rate for students & keepers (with proof of status)
Registering now will secure your spot. Zoom links and proceedings will be emailed shortly before the conference.
Expect engaging and informative discussions, fantastic invited speakers, and great networking opportunities.
Special topics this year include:
- Practical applications & integration of animal-based evidence
- Communication and data management
- Use of technology in nutritional management
- Exercise and training for zoo animals
- Crisis management
- …and more!
We encourage you to submit abstracts pertinent to the field of comparative nutrition. Abstracts are due May 28, 2021
Students and keepers can register for the Roy McClements paper contest.
This is a great venue to share your knowledge and learn about the work of your colleagues. Don’t miss it!