Nutrition Internship: Disney’s Animal Kingdom

We are currently accepting applications for our Spring 2017 semester internship in the Animal Nutrition Center at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. If you know any eligible students that are considering a career in zoo nutrition, please pass this information on to them.

This internship is through Walt Disney World Animal Programs.  It is a six month paid internship, working as part of our Animal Nutrition Center team.  Our interns work four 10 hour days per week (5 am to 4 pm).  75% of the internship (3 days per week) is spent in our animal food production operation (lots of diet prep).  The other 25% (1 day per week) is spent working with our nutrition team, helping with data collection (there is a lot of data and computer work!) and may include helping with on-going research projects.  Internships run from June to January and January to June.  Students must possess unrestricted work authorization.  For more information on the internship or how to apply, check our website at

http://www.disneyinterns.com/animalprograms


Last updated