Disney’s Animal Kingdom Nutrition Fall Internship

Disney’s Animal Kingdom is currently accepting applications for our Fall 2016 semester internship in the Animal Nutrition Center. This internship is through Walt Disney World Animal Programs. It is a six month paid internship working as part of our Animal Nutrition Center team. Our interns work four 10 hour days per week (5 am to 4 pm). 75% of the internship (3 days per week) is spent working in our animal food production operation. The other 25% (1 day per week) is spent working with our nutrition team, helping with data collection (there is a lot of data and computer work!) and may include helping with on-going research projects. Internships run from June to January and January to June. Students must possess unrestricted work authorization. For more information on the internship or how to apply, check our website at http://www.disneyinterns.com/animalprograms

 


Last updated