Disney Internship

We are currently accepting applications for our Fall 2015 semester internship in the Animal Nutrition Center at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. If you know any eligible students that are considering a career in
animal nutrition, please pass this information on to them. Applications will be accepted through March 6th.

This internship is through Walt Disney World Animal Programs.  It is a six month paid internship in Animal Nutrition and Research.  Our interns work four 10 hour days per week (5 am to 4 pm).  75% of the internship (3 days per week) is spent working in our animal food production operation.  The other 25% (1 day per week) is spent working with our nutrition team, helping with any on-going research projects and data collection (there is a lot of data and computer work!).  Internships run from June to January and January to June.  International students are now eligible to apply although would be responsible for securing their own student work visa if selected (I’m told they should be able to get an F1-OPT with the help of their school).  For more information on the internship or how to apply, check our website at
http://www.disneyinterns.com/animalprograms

or email:
wdw.animal.program.interns@disney.com


Last updated