Disney Nutrition Internship

Disney is currently accepting applications for their Spring 2015 semester internship in the Animal Nutrition Center at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This internship is for people interested in a career in animal nutrition. Applications will be accepted through October 9th.

This internship is through Walt Disney World Animal Programs.  It is a six month paid internship in Animal Nutrition and Research.  The interns work four 10 hour days per week (5 am to 4 pm).  75% of the internship (or 3 days per week) is spent working in the animal food production operation.  The other 25% (1 day per week) is spent working with the nutrition team, helping with any on-going research projects and data collection (there is a lot of data and computer work!).  Internships run from June to January and January to June.  Students must be attending a college or university within the United States and must complete the internship within one year of graduation.  For more information on the internship or how to apply, see the website at
http://www.disneyinterns.com/animalprograms
or email:
wdw.animal.program.interns@disney.com


Last updated