May 28, 2021. July 9, 2021 (Extended deadline!) Submissions are now closed.
Instructions for Authors
- We strongly encourage submitting full articles (either primary research or review articles). Abstracts are acceptable if you have plans to publish full documents elsewhere. Case discussions are a way to think through clinical cases and nutritional dilemmas with our group.
- Please download and use this Instructions To Authors (updated 2021) file as a template to ensure your paper is formatted correctly. You can see a formatted paper here.
NEW THIS YEAR! VIRTUAL presentations:
- We strongly prefer pre-recorded videos, but will accept live presentations as necessary.
- There are several options for presenting your information at our virtual conference.
- Standard presentations are 12 – 15 minutes long
- Short presentations are 5 – 7 minutes